Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sanjana Singh Pictures

 Sanjana Singh, who hogged the limelight by playing a sex worker in the critically acclaimed Renigunta . The Bollywood actress is currently working in two Tamil movies- Marupadiyum Oru Kadhal and a film by Gautham Vasudev Menon. 
At a time when I was thinking to bid adieu to item numbers, I was approached for a special song in a film produced by Gautham Vasudev Menon. I couldnt say no to the offer since Gautham is one my favourite directors, she says.

On the Bollywood ventures she is currently working in, Sanjana says, I am acting in two Hindi projects- Jalwa Ye Zindagi with Irfan Khan and Zameen Se Aasmanwith freshers. Both are interesting films. Saying that she is waiting for a perfect break in Tamil film industry, the actress adds: Because, Kollywood highly respects talents and it is the right place for those who have zeal to come to the top









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...